Sunday 20 September 2009

How can EF increase profit?

Well, I think that, EF is a really good system for study, for example I study here on a A level programme and I see a high quality of teaching here. I think that EF can make a really good profit every year more and more, if they do a lot of advertising on TV channels, they will have a good profit and will become more popular in many other countries. Many people in the world know about EF, but personally I think that EF have to try to put their advertising on TV, because advertising on TV is the most beneficial thing.

2 comments:

  1. Comment on this:

    http://marytrouble.blogspot.com/2009/09/philosophy-as-reason-and-expirience.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring in economic concepts:

    a. elasticity of demand?
    b. GDP and income elasticity - link to recession
    c. SPICED and exchange rates?

    Keep working!

    ReplyDelete